Posted: April 20, 2020
All about sandwiches.
1. Research how and when the sandwich was created.
2. List some types of hot sandwiches.
3. Define and find/give an example of the following types of cold sandwiches: a) canape b) regular sandwich c) open-faced sandwich
d) decker sandwich e) specialty sandwich (e.g. -sub)
4. List several types of bread or bread products used in sandwich making.
5. Research what is meant by a "dry" filling and a "moist" filling. Give an example of each.
6. Mini recipe book. Add 2 hot sandwich recipes, 2 moist or salad sandwich recipes, 1 open-faced and 1 decker or specialty sandwich recipe.
Challenge: Show me your sandwich-creating skills. Maybe you're making a burger, a grilled cheese, a wrap, burrito, etc. Send pictures of your process and your creation.