Posted: April 12, 2019
Posted: April 11, 2019
- Spirit Weeks: Students follow a theme, typically in how they dress, each day of the week and can participate in a break time activities.
- Events: The odd themed day, like Jersey Day, Ladies and Gents day, or days in honor of events (like those honoring the Canadian Flag).
- Colour Wars: Home rooms form teams which compete against each other during the year for points gained from a series of games or participation in activities.
- Fairs: The Fall Fair, for instance, wheres students spend an afternoon enjoying a series of activities, food, and music.
- Clubs: Debate, Cyber Titans, Reach for the Top, Renaissance, TADD (Teens Against Drinking and Driving), and many more.
- Talent Shows: Students gather during the day to watch their classmates demonstrate their skills and talents.
- Dances: Dances, like those put on for events, such as Halloween, and organized by various clubs from the school.
- Sports: Basketball and Volleyball, for instance, whose home games are open for students to attend and cheer on their Bruins!