Posted: June 16, 2020
REPORT CARD PICKUP/TEXTBOOK DROP-OFF
Friday June 19th
- Report Card Pickup/Textbook Drop-Off will be on Friday, June 19th between the hours of 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM at SSHS.
- Listuguj Students can pick up Report Cards and Drop-Off Textbooks this Thursday and Friday at the Education Complex in Listuguj.
- Each Grade Level (9, 10, 11, 12) will be assigned to a section of doors at the front of the school.
- A table will be set up either in front of the doors (outside) or between the exterior and interior doors depending on the weather and preference of those manning the station.
- Each station will contain the report cards and other documentation that is to go home for the grade level/student, as well as a container to collect material returned by students/parents (textbooks, uniforms, outstanding fees, etc.)
- Only those report cards containing additional information (PLP, ELPA) will be place in envelopes. All others will simply be folded and stapled closed.
- As per the usual, a list will be complied of students who owe materials to be checked off when returned.
***NOTE TO GRADUATING STUDENTS:
COPY OF FINAL TRANSCRIPTS & ANY BURSARY/SCHOLARSHIPS THAT WERE AWARDED DURING THE VIRTUAL GRADUATION CEREMONY WILL BE PICKED UP AT THIS TIME AS WELL***